As we have mentioned before, you only get one chance to make a good first impression. Industries can’t risk losing a customer by sending out a bad product. That one mistake can be quickly amplified on social media, toppling a business’ reputation with a tweet or scathing review. The single best way to avoid getting it wrong is to ensure quality standards are met. Quality assurance jobs and the people who work them are at the frontline of industry safety and success.
Quality Assurance Job Description
Quality Assurance Professionals inspect products at different stages of the development process to ensure that standards are being met. These stages and standards will vary by the product and the industry being served, but the core aspect of the job is the same: to ensure quality and safety. A QA Professional’s duties include:
- Conducting visual inspections
- Maintaining detailed notes of quality issues
- Developing plans to address quality issues and reduce product defects
QA Job Responsibilities
QA Professionals are detail-oriented. Their daily work involves careful inspections of products and processes to guarantee the quality of products and services. Some essential responsibilities of quality assurance jobs are:
- To document and report on quality levels
- Develop and implement a standard for inspections
- Create a workflow for product and service inspections
- Communicate effectively with other team members to problem solve
- Follow appropriate channels to follow up regarding errors and mistakes detected
AZ Quality Services Team Expectations
When you partner with us, we bring you a team of professionals with decades of QA experience. You don’t have to worry about filling quality assurance jobs when you work with AZ Quality Services. Our quality assurance teams are experts at monitoring processes, documenting findings, and developing solutions. The skills and qualifications of our employees include:
- Excellent communication
- A keen eye for detail
- Computer and industry literacy
- Consistency and efficiency
- The ability to identify mistakes readily
- Strict adherence to quality standards
- Solid decision-making skills
We look forward to the opportunity to create a mutually beneficial partnership with you. We can fill your quality assurance jobs so that both you and your customers will be satisfied with the products you deliver. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
AZ Quality Services management successfully works with manufacturers and service companies supporting a wide range of engineering, technical, mechanical, quality, communications, skilled trades, and other disciplines. We provide a multitude of managed programs and talent-focused contract personnel services supporting complete customer outsourcing needs.